Best Iced Blended CoffeeFrom aimee 7 years ago
How to make it
- Either make coffee twice as strong as you like it, or use the rest of the coffee in the pot after you're done and reduce it by half. (This is actually the hardest part in this.) Pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Place frozen coffee ice cubes in your blender. Put enough coffee cubes to come up to about the 3-cup mark on your blender. (Or just guesstimate how many you need, it's all about the ratio, not just measurements.)
- Pour in as much syrup, etc, that you'd use for 2 servings of coffee.
- Pour in milk till only the tips of the coffee cubes are showing, but not enough to make them float.
- Blend. If too thin, add more coffee cubes. Too thick, more milk. Too strong, more syrup, etc.
- Best when served with a straw.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- imafoodie308 Nowhere, Us
- maddynlilysmommy Greensburg, IN
- barb101 Van Nuys (Los Angeles), CA
- danadooley Singapore, SG
- kre8ivekat Hollister, ID
- msfarrah2003 Chino, CA
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- imhungry Northern, OH
- aclockworkstarfish Sherman Oaks, CA
- cookingwolf Waynetown, IN
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookaimee Studio City, CA
The Rating4 people
hey this sounds great....and a lot cheaper then a trip to starbucks.maddynlilysmommy in Greensburg loved it
All the goodies in one glass.
Your the best
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Can't wait to try this. Thanks for posting it. I love all of your dishes and I'm sure this will be delicious as well.barb101 in Van Nuys (Los Angeles) loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!