Brie Crab Stuffed MushroomsFrom cholerecipes 8 years ago
- 24 large cap mushrooms (washed & pat dried) shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1tsp garlic paste (or 1 clove minced garlic) shopping list
- 2 tbsp parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup crab shredded crab meat (or lump crab or imitation crab) shopping list
- 3 tbsp half & half (or heavy whipping cream) shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp breadcrumbs (as needed) shopping list
- 24 thin cut pieces of brie shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Remove stems from mushrooms and arrange caps on a lightly greased cookie sheet (I use Pam). Mince the mushroom stems.
- In a skillet, heat oil. Add garlic, onion, minced mushrooms & parsley. Saute over meduim heat until mushrooms are soft (5-8 min). Add spinach and lightly saute 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, add sauted mixture, parmesan, crab and cream. Mix well. Add bread crumbs slowly, just enough to make mixture sticky, but not too much!
- Place heaping tablespoon of mixture on top of mushroom caps. Top with thin piece of brie.
- Bake 10 minutes--until brie is golden melted. Serve immediately.