Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 C. chocolate cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/3 C. butter melted shopping list
- 3 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 t. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 C. mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 t. flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9" sprinform pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in Eagle Brand Milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In small bowl, toss 1/2 C. chips with flour to coat; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 C. chips evenly over top. Bake 55 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Turn oven off; allow cheesecake to cool in oven with door slightly open. Chill. Refrigerate leftovers.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
YUM..Don't get much better than this....marky90 in Dearborn loved it
I love cheesecake and this sounds wonderful ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
You got me with Chocolate, I love it!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it