Ham Heaven On SourdoughFrom marky90 9 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly Butter four sides of the bread.
- Add Mayo/mustard to two of them.
- Add coleslaw on two bottom slices.
- Add Folded Ham on each.
- Add Swiss Cheese on each.
- Broil for just a few minutes in oven till cheese melts.
- Add thin pickles on each, then top with remaining bread.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating6 people
Sounds nice and crunchy and deliciously messy all in one! I LOVE it and my husband would too:)chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This is one tasty and gorgeous sandwich. *Swoon* This is a sammie to fall in love with - a real keeper. Great post - thanks so much!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Looking for way to use leftover Easter ham, this is
perfect! Thanks, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it