Tortilla PinwheelsFrom marky90 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a microwave safe bowl, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds.
- Dice onions fine,add diced green chiles,mix with cream cheese.
- Add small amount of milk to cream cheese. Mix well.
- Spread about 1-2 Tbs. of mixture onto a flour tortilla and top with a piece of meat and a piece of cheese. You may use the meat or cheese of your choice. I usually make some with ham and cheddar and some with turkey and swiss.
- Roll these up and wrap in a piece of saran wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for about 2 hours or overnight and allow them to set.
- Slice into 1 inch. pieces and enjoy with a side of Salsa for dippin'
- You may also make these "pie shape"
- Take one tortilla and spread mixture on top.
- Add some turkey or ham.
- Take another tortilla add more mixture, spread thin.
- Continue till 3 layers, then add tortilla on top.
- Wrap in Saran wrap.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Cut into pie slices.
- Great presentation and different!