Nettys Balsalmic Chicken BreastFrom netty_angel 8 years ago
- 2 large chicken breasts cut in half or 4 small. shopping list
- 3 TBS Balsalmic vinegar shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil (evoo) shopping list
- salt and ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 pinches of ground rosemary shopping list
- 4 pinches of ground thyme shopping list
- 8 cloves of garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth or bullion shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500 (yes really:)
- (NOTE): If working with frozen chicken breast, please remember to thaw it!
- Place chicken in cassarole pan.
- Cut small slits into the meat
- Coat chicken with a few TBS of Balsalmic Vinegar.
- Coat the Chicken Breast with evoo.
- Place pieces of the chopped garlic in the slits of the meat.
- Combine salt and pepper with rosemary and thyme. Rub the meat with blend
- Add your chicken broth
- Bake in oven 25 minutes(Really)
- Serve with brown rice (to make: follow directions on the package)
- (If you like you can have the chicken marinate in the morning and then put in the oven when ready to start cooking supper in the evening.)
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknetty_angel Rolla, MO
The Rating6 people
Garlic, Rosemary and Thyme can't beat 'em! This does sound good, but I too am concerned about cooking @ 500 for 20 to 25 mins.dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it