Shortcut Chocolate Malted CakeFrom mrspotatohead 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, adding 1/3 cup malted milk powder to batterr.
- Pourr batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Place pan on a wire rack and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, stir together frosting and 1/4 cup malted milk powder.
- Spread evenly over cake.
- Top with chopped malted milk balls.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!