Fiery Dragon Stir-FryFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
- 1 20-oz can pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1/3 cup plus1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 pound fresh or thawed medium-size shrimp, peeled and divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 16-oz package frozen Asian vegetable medley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 4 cups cooked white or brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Stir together reserved juice, 1/3 cup soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, pepper, garlic and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
- Combine shrimp with remaining 1 tablespoon each cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add shrimp and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Add frozen vegetables and ginger; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Pour in reserved soy sauce mixture and shrimp; cook, stirring, 1 minute or until sauce boils and thickens.
- Stir in pineapple chunks and heat through.
- Serve over rice.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!