Easy Raspberry CakeFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspberries shopping list
- 1 package white cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 (3 3/4-ounce)package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- Raspberry Frosting's: shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup soft butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 Tsps. raspberries shopping list
- 1/2 tsp almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Defrost raspberries and drain, reserving 1/2 cup syrup. Reserve 2
- Tbsps. raspberries for frosting and a few for garnish.
- Place cake mix, eggs, oil, pudding mix, 1/2 cup raspberry syrup and
- remaining raspberries in mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 8 1/2" Bundt pan, 10" tube pan or 2
- (9") cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes for Bundt or tube pan, 25 to 30 minutes for layers until cake tester inserted in center comes out
- clean. Let stand 15 minutes before removing from pan. Cool
- Frost with Raspberry Frosting. Garnish with raspberries.
- Combine sugar, butter, raspberries and almond extract. Beat until
- well blended and smooth.