Spicy-Tangy Beef SoupFrom cookinggood 8 years ago
- 3/4 lb beef round steak 1/8-1/4 in thick shopping list
- 1 - 14 1/2oz vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 cuts sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup julienned carrots shopping list
- 3Tbsp Lite soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 oz uncooked angel hair pasta, broken up shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch disolved in 1/4 cut water shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion shopping list
How to make it
- Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4" strips
- In 2 qt saucepan, combine broth, 1 1/2 cups water, mushrooms ,carrots t and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta; continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Stir beef into soup. Immediately remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in remaining 1 Tbsp of soy sauce and green onions.
- Serve at once.