Chinese Almond ChickenFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 large chicken breast half boned and skinned shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole blanched almonds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sherry shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 6 ounce package frozen snow peas thawed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok over medium high heat.
- Add almonds and toss until browned about 5 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add chicken to wok and toss 3 minutes.
- In small bowl mix sherry soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar and ginger.
- Stir into chicken then cook and stir until thickened.
- Stir in snow peas, onion and reserved almonds.
- Heat through then serve with hot steamed rice.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
This was a hit last night for supper. My mind was overwhelmed with the possible alterations one could use (while I was cooking). One just has to use their imagination. Again this was a great dish and one I will be making more often.volki1269 in Shady Spring loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!