Sweet And Sour Pork Chops On RiceFrom kidaria 9 years ago
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 pork chops (3/4 inch) shopping list
- 10 oz of chicken stock shopping list
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp of honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tbsp of vinegar shopping list
- 1 14 oz can of unsweetend pineapple chunks in juice shopping list
- 1/2 of green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 of red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 4 c of hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil over medium high in skillet. Add chops and cook until brown on both sides. Remove from pan.
- Combine sugar, broth, cornstarch, honey and vinegar in skillet. Bring sauce up to boil. Add chops, pineapple and peppers.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until chops are cooked but still tender
- Serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating4 people
great recipe love sweet and sour pork thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Nice and simple and quite good tasting!zoeb in Seattle loved it