THEYLL NEVER BELIEVE IT CAKE SQUARESFrom magandab 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 4 eggs (or egg beaters) shopping list
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1 medium/large red apple, cored, but skin left on, cut in chunks shopping list
- 1/4 cup granular Splenda - optional if you like a sweeter taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the chocolate chips and walnuts in the blender and blend until ground. Set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in the blender until smooth.
- Pour into a sprayed 8x8 pan (non-stick spray is essential.)
- Top with walnut - chocolate chip mixture.
- Bake about 35 minutes, until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Chill for a couple of hours before cutting into bars.
The Cookmagandab Apple Valley, US
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!