Strawberry Cream DessertFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 6 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 10 tablespoons butter-melted shopping list
- 1 8oz package cream cheese-softened shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 16oz tub whipped topping shopping list
- 1 3oz package strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 8oz cup strawberry yogurt shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter-melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl,combine graham crackers,sugar,and butter.
- Press into an ungreased 9" x 13" x 2" dish. Refridgerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile,in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Whisk in 1 cup of whipped topping. Spread over prepared crust.
- In a large bowl,dissolve gelatin boiling water.
- Whisk in yogurt and 6 cups of whipped topping until blended. Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over strawberry layer.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving,combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over.