Dill Deviled EggsFrom kleerae 6 years ago
- 6 boiled eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 2 Tbl prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp dill shopping list
- 2 Tbl relish shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- cracked black pepper shopping list
- dash of garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish (optional) shopping list
- paprika and parsely for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks, placing them into a small bowl. Mash yolks till smooth with the back of a fork and add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a spoon or piping bag fitted with a star tip, fill about 1-1 1/2 Tbls of the yolk mixture into each egg white. Sprinkle with paprika and parsely for garnish. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookkleerae Detroit, MI
The Rating4 people
Love it. I am a horseradish fan.marky90 in Dearborn loved it
Great post, my grandma made em with sour cream instead of mayo, but the horseradish nice addition!theiris in Garden City loved it
Love them! Can't wait to try them :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!