Ice Cream Sandwich CakeFrom rodeogirl73 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place candy pieces in plastic bag and strike with heavy spoon to coarsely chopped
- Arrange 4 ice sandwiches long sides touching on a flat serving plate.
- Squirt an even layer of whipped cream over top, making sure whipped cream extends to outside edges for best appearance
- Sprinkle 1/3 c chopped candy pieces on whipped cream
- Repeat layers twice
- Garnish top as desired
- Freeze at least 5-7 hours, depends on the freezer or until firm.
- Cut with serrated knife
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating4 people
I made this for dessert and my guests loved it! I omitted the candy and sprinkled the top of the cake with colored sugar. This was very easy and tasted just like the cakes from the ice-cream shops! I'll definitely be making this again! I added my pho...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
Sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Looks very easy to make.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!