Big Boy Secret SauceFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 2 C Hellman's Mayonaise shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, juice of shopping list
- 2 T. horseradish shopping list
- 2 T. minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 C. minced dill pickle/gherkins shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 hard cooked eggs, yolks mashed, whites chopped shopping list
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/3 C. catsup shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together, wisk till smooth.
- Of course you can use Low-fat mayo.
- Chill for 2 hours till all flavors combine.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating5 people
Back in the day when I had a Big Boy restaurant near me (called Shoney's Big Boy in my hometown), this sauce was good. I'll be trying it again and traipsing down memory lane. Thanks so much, hon!lunasea in Orlando loved it
This is great for dipping your fries in too. I'm eating well tomorrow.raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
WE USED TO HAVE A BIG BOY RESTAURANT WHEN I LIVED IN MONTANA I HAVENT SEEN THEM IN A WHILE THIS IS GREAT GIRL THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it