Sugarfree Vanilla Spice CustardFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cornstarch, cinnamon, salt and 3 tbsp water. Mix it into a paste, set aside.
- Heat milk and remaining water together in a saucepan.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the saucepan and bring to a brisk simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, until it thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and Stevia, stirring well.
- Cool in individual bowls before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members