Hungarian Baked ChickenFrom gwencampbell 7 years ago
- ¼ Cup butter shopping list
- 1 fryer chicken, Cut Up shopping list
- 2 T paprika shopping list
- 1 Small Head green cabbage – Cored and cut into ½ inch slices shopping list
- 2 red apples Cored & Sliced shopping list
- 1 Medium onion – thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 T lemon peel grated shopping list
- ½ t caraway seed shopping list
- 1 ½ cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 1 t pepper shopping list
- 1 t sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cut Butter and put in bottom of 9x13 pan or casserole dish.
- Spread cut up chicken over butter, and sprinkle paprika over all.
- Evenly place cabbage over chicken. Evenly place sliced apples over all.
- Evenly place onions over all.
- Sprinkle Lemon peel, caraway seed, salt, pepper, sugar and shredded swiss cheese over all.
- Bake at 375 for 35 -45 minutes. Until chicken is done.