Chocolate Ice Cream with Caramel Crumbs and Sherry StrawberriesFrom chriesi 6 years ago
- 140 g dark chocolate shopping list
- 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 110 g sugar shopping list
- 500 ml full fat milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 handful of almonds shopping list
- strawberry shopping list
- sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Chop chocolate. Whisk sugar with egg yolks, add milk and beat for 3 minutes.
- Stir over medium heat until it is 85°C and gets thick. Do not cook it!
- Pour it over chopped chocolate immediately. Mix well.
- Beat over icy water for 3-4 minutes.
- Prepare in an ice-cream maker according to directions.
- Melt sugar, add butter and pour on a baking sheet, add almond on top and let it cool. Chop in a blender and add to the ice cream half time before it is ready.
- For the strawberries melt cane sugar, add berries, and sherry, let it cook.
The Cookchriesi Zuerich, CH
The Rating2 people
So proffetional Chriesi!! The effort you put in this one is really appreciated. I would rate this one with a 10...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Simply fabulous! Cool, chocolatey, creamy goodness, with crunchy caramel and the sweet-tart taste of strawberries & sherry...YUM :)
Fantastic post, Chriesi :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it