Cubed Steak CasseroleFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
- 1 lb. cubed steak shopping list
- 5 or 6 medium red potatos, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 package dry taco seasoning mix shopping list
- flour for coating shopping list
- oil and butter for pan shopping list
- butter pats or dots, whatever one calls them, for top shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven on 400 F.
- Put small amount vegetable oil and butter in bottom of a 9x13-inch pan or baking dish.
- Flour small pieces of cubed steak and place in pan.
- Sprinkle half pack of taco seasoning over steak pieces.
- Add sliced red potatoes.
- Add onion slices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add bell pepper slices .Sprinkle remaining taco seasoning over
- peppers and dot with butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating4 people
This is a keeper. Yum.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
I love the variety of ingredients here. It's a kicked-up cubed steak. Great post - thanks!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!