Baked Crab CakesFrom elleenchanted 7 years ago
- 1/4 Cup bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon mustard powder shopping list
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 3 Teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Melted butter shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Pound Fresh Lump Blue crab shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Grease a baking sheet or line with foil.
- Combine bread crumbs, baking powder, parsley, mustard powder, pepper and Old Bay Seasoning; set aside.
- Stir together mayonnaise, butter, Worcestershire Sauce and egg until smooth.
- Gently fold in crab meat, then gently fold in bread crumb mixture until well blended.
- Shape mixture into 12 loose, heaping crab cakes and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon on top.
The Cookelleenchanted Norman, OK
The Rating3 people
I like dooley am on a quest to find the perfect crab cake. I don't know if this it or if I need to keep searching for the grail err…crab cake. Either way it looks great.
mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
I have tried and tried to make Crabcakes at home. I have always been dissapointed , this recipe is better! So will try again. Thank you for this.
Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!