Cheesy Carrot CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 12 carrots shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 large egg beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 2 cups buttery crackers crushed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 then clean and cut carrots into large pieces.
- Cook carrots in boiling water until soft then drain well and mash.
- Sauté onions over medium high heat in 1 tablespoon butter until very soft.
- In a large bowl combine carrots, onions, 1/2 cup butter, egg, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix well then spray an square glass baking dish generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place carrot mixture in dish and top with crackers and cheese then bake 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!