Apples With Cinnamon -Cider DipFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups apple cider shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt ( optional) shopping list
- dash of ground cloves shopping list
- dash of allspice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine shopping list
- 4 apples cored and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- For dip, in a medium sauce pan combine corn starch and brown sugar.
- stir in apple cider, honey, lemon juice, cinnamon, salt, clovesans allspice.
- cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- cook and stir for 2 minutes more. remove from heat. add butter or margarine; stir until melted.
- serve dip warm with sliced apples. makes 4 to 6 servings
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating9 people
A great recipe for a breakfast group, it will make a nice topping for the pancakes.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I've been buying this stuff and it's this easy to make! I feel violated! Can't wait to get a batch of this made and save money doing it! Thanksredkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
Looks delicious:)orangeskipper in Redding loved it