Low - Sugar Carroty CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup quick oats shopping list
- 2 tbsp Splenda granular shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F, grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix flour, oats, Splenda, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and raisins in large bowl.
- Grate carrots and add to bowl.
- Add applesauce and juice, mix well.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten dough into circles using a flour-dipped cup.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Let set for two minutes on baking sheet before removing.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
REALLY GREAT! and if that's the true nutritional value for them, even BETTER!!! :)ArtsyandFit in Somerset loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members