Wild Rice SaladFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked wild rice shopping list
- 8 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 cup cashews, unsalted shopping list
- 8 oz can water chestnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup whole green grapes shopping list
- 1 cup whole red grapes shopping list
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken breasts into small cubes and saute in butter.
- Cut grapes in half.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, cashews and water chestnuts; mix together.
- Cook rice and mix with other mixture.
- Mix together.
- Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and milk together and pour over mixture.
- Stir and serve.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
Love wild rice salads. Hearty enough to make a meal and very healthy.sunny in Portland loved it
Wow! That's a lot of nutty, wonderful wild rice goodness combined with rich, nutty cashews and other lovely flavors -- this MUST be absolutely delicious! I'll try this one soon! Sounds fresh and nice for spring!waterlily in Joplin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!