Spaghetti with Chicken Broccoli and Thai Peanut SauceFrom brilynn 8 years ago
- 3 T soy sauce shopping list
- Zest and juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1 T peanut oil shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 inch chunk of ginger, peeled and grated shopping list
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks shopping list
- ½ cup peanut butter and a handful of peanuts shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
- 3 stalks of broccoli, cut into florets and steamed shopping list
- spaghetti shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, lime, oil, garlic and ginger. Add the chicken and marinate for 1 hr.
- In a medium stainless steel saucepan, combine peanut butter, broth, sugar and pepper. Pour the marinade from the chicken into the sauce pan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Using a non-stick frying pan, cook the chicken, a few minutes on each side until fully cooked.
- Cook spaghetti and steam broccoli.
- Toss everything together and serve with chopped peanuts and scallions scattered over the top.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookbrilynn Toronto, CA
The Rating6 people
This was great; I added a ton of garlic and chili powder, though. We like it spicy!
I used to buy a box Thai peanut mix and this tastes so similar - very excellent, thanks for posting it :D.iore in Ithaca loved it
Yes, absolutely excellent. Thanks for the recipe.danieljdavis in Birmingham loved it
This was really great, and very easy to make. I could taste just the right ammount of lime & ginger in the sauce.
Thanksangie in Allentown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!