Strawberry Mousse SquaresFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 2/3 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size)Strawberry Flavor gelatin shopping list
- 18 OREO chocolate Sandwich cookies, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping, divided shopping list
- 3 cups small strawberries, sliced, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in small bowl at least 2 min.
- until completely dissolved. Cool 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add gelatin, beating well after each
- addition. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups each of the whipped topping and
- strawberries. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cover with remaining whipped
- topping. Serve topped with the remaining strawberries. Store
- leftovers in refrigerator.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
This is so fresh and easy, thanks Henrie!magali777 in Mexico loved it
this sounds light and fresh thanks henrieminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I looked for this one long time ago Henrie!! Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it