Savory Popcorn De ProvenceFrom marky90 9 years ago
- 8 cups popped popcorn. ( On the stove-tastes better shopping list
- oil for popping corn shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoon herbs de Provence (a blend of dried marjoram, thyme, summer savory, basil, rosemary, sage, and fennel) Found in your spices aisle at the grocery store shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, add 1/4 Cup vegetable oil.
- Heat on medium high, add a few kernels to the oil.
- When the first kernels pop add the rest of the popcorn kernels.
- Melt butter in small saucepan; add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in herbs de Provence.
- Place popcorn in large bowl. Toss flavored butter mixture over popcorn; serve immediately.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating6 people
Great recipe and I'll be using the stovetop method the next time I do something like this. I've been doing air-popcorn in a brown paper bag in the microwave and it's okay...and then I doll it up with butter or evoo and garlic and/or dried herbs/spic...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
We love herbs de Provence; we love popcorn. What a nice combination! Thanks. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
GREAT POPCORN RECIPE.I LOVE ALL THE POPCORNS ....... AND WEE WEE HA HA HA FRENCH SPICES YUMminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!