Banana Sour Cream Coffee CakeFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 cup sugar, divided into 1/4 cup & 1 cup shopping list
- ½ cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 bananas) shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups AP flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together 1/4 cup sugar, pecans, & cinnamon; sprinkle ½ mixture in a well-greased bundt pan.
- Beat butter at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add remaining 1 cup sugar, beat 5 to 7 minutes til light & fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
- Add banana, sour cream & vanilla. Beat at low speed just until blended.
- Combine flour, powder, soda & salt. Fold into butter mixture.
- Pour ½ batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
I am lusting after this one....oooh that sounds so good and easy...thanksmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Yumm, yumm, yumm. Sounds perfect. I just made my Sour Cream-Banana recipe. I'm going to make yours next.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
YUM! What else can I say?? Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!