Taco PizzaFrom taylorsue82 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown ground chuck; drain, add season mix n water mix well.
- Spread each torilla with 2 Tablespoons beans. Top one Tortilla with 1/4 cup seasoned meat n 2 tablespoons cheese, Top with sencond tortilla, top with beef n cheese. Place on cookie sheet. Make next pizza as you did with the 1st and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until thoroughky heated through n cheese is melted. Drizzzle with taco sauce and sprinkle tomatoes on top.
- Makes 2 pizzas
- I aslo like to top with shredded lettuce n sour cream.
- I also like to use different cheeses, like colby or montery Jack or cojack, experiment n find your favorite.
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating1 people
Sounds good, will have to give it a try.cutemonkey in STMarys loved it