Walnut Orange CakeFrom annieamie 9 years ago
- 6 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup of ground walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup of ground matzoh or matzoh meal shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 cup of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp orange extract shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup of whole walnuts for the top. shopping list
- Optional: Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degees
- In a medium-sized bowl, add sugar to the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Add the oil, matzoh and combine well.
- Add the ground walnuts and extract.
- Pour mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pan coverd with Release aluminum foil or use a silicone pan.
- Sprinkle the top with whole walnuts.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until done and well set.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cooled and serve!
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating1 people
What a great Passover recipe! I am saving this one for next year. I was invited to a seder and will bring this with me. Great recipe!cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it