Pretty Darn Close To Pizza Huts Pizza DoughFrom netty_angel 8 years ago
- 1 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 TBS olive oil shopping list
- 2 TBS corn meal shopping list
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup bread flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 3/8 tsp msg shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast shopping list
How to make it
- Bread Machine: Add ingredients to bread machine as listed. Set to dough mode. When done remove from machine and allow to rest covered with a tea towel for about 45 minutes.
- For a breadier pizza dough you can add 1/4 tsp yeast. Deflate dough very gently before using and allow to rest for another 15 minutes.
- You may refridgerate dough in an oiled plastic bag for up to 2 days.
People Who Like This Dish 38
The Cooknetty_angel Rolla, MO
The Rating10 people
Thank you for the dough recipe! I've tried so many recipes that don't even come close to a real pizza dough! This one sound perfect! Thank you!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Fantastic recipe for Crust yummy high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
thanks so much!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it