Ham And Cheese RollupFrom trackwidow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Unfold pastry, brush with about 1 Tablespoon of mustard.
- Lay ham slices on top.
- Put cheese slices or shredded cheese on top of ham.
- Roll up from long side, jelly roll style.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with other sheet of pastry.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into approximately 2 inch pieces.
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating5 people
Oh we love these...sometimes I use pepperoni. Great post!
mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Works for me honey. Thanks.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Fantastic - I love working with puff pastry and this is a winner combo! Thanks so much...a high 5 from me!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!