Home Made Chorizo SausageFrom copcook 8 years ago
- 5-lb coarse ground pork butt shopping list
- 1-cup cold white wine shopping list
- 8-tsp paprika shopping list
- 5-tsp salt shopping list
- 5-tsp fresh minced garlic shopping list
- 4-tsp cayenne shopping list
- 2-tsp cumin shopping list
- 2-tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1-tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all, let rest in fridge for an hour for the flavors to blend and then mix well & stuff into hog casing.
- Smoke it, fry it ,broil it, bake it, BBQ it, or add it to your favorite recipie.
The Cookcopcook Calgary, CA
The Rating3 people
This sounds really delicious and I have always wanted to make my own sausages. But - wow - chorizo? I cannot wait. I need to track down the casings here.
Great post, m'dear - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I've been wanting to try to make my own sausage & this looks like a great recipe to start with . Thanks. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!