Home Made Chorizo SausageFrom copcook 6 years ago
- 5-lb coarse ground pork butt shopping list
- 1-cup cold white wine shopping list
- 8-tsp paprika shopping list
- 5-tsp salt shopping list
- 5-tsp fresh minced garlic shopping list
- 4-tsp cayenne shopping list
- 2-tsp cumin shopping list
- 2-tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1-tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all, let rest in fridge for an hour for the flavors to blend and then mix well & stuff into hog casing.
- Smoke it, fry it ,broil it, bake it, BBQ it, or add it to your favorite recipie.
The Cookcopcook Calgary, CA
The Rating3 people
I've been wanting to try to make my own sausage & this looks like a great recipe to start with . Thanks. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
This sounds really delicious and I have always wanted to make my own sausages. But - wow - chorizo? I cannot wait. I need to track down the casings here.
Great post, m'dear - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!