Rhubarb Oatmeal MuffinsFrom debwin 9 years ago
- 2cups fresh or frozen rhubarb pieces shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1cup milk shopping list
- 1tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 21/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2cups light brown sugar shopping list
- 1cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1tsp cinammon shopping list
- 1tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Oven at 350F (180C) Spray and line 12 muffin cups .
- If using frozen rhubarb, measure out 2cups then finely chop. Or measure out 2cups fresh, cut into 1'' pieces then finely chop. Set aside
- In a bowl, beat egg lightly. Then stir in milk, lemon juice and oil.
- Measure flour, sugar, oats, cinammon, baking soda and salt into a large bowl. Stir with a fork until blended then make a well in the center.
- Pour in egg mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Gently stir in rhubarb.
- Spoon into muffin cups. Bake until done 30-35mins.
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!