Blueberry coffee cake -Paula DeenFrom mccookcook 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teas. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) can buttermilk biscuits (I use Pillsbury Grands) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (I've used only 1/4 cup before and it still works fine) shopping list
- 1 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen bluberries (mixed berries work well too) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Generously grease a 9 inch square baking dish. In a small bowl combine cinnamon and sugar. Separate biscuits and cut into each bisquit into quarters. Dip each quarter into the melted butter and then roll in cinnamon mixture. Arrange in a single layer over bottom of pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the oats.
- Combine berries and sugar. Spoon over oats. Sprinkle remaining oats over the top. Drizzle with any remaining butter over the top of it all.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Serve warm