No Bake CookiesFrom tippystclair 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan combine margarine, cocoa, sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute
- Turn off heat and add remaining ingredients
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto waxed paper or baking parchment
- Makes 36
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
Sounds great!! I make something similiar and they are delicious!coolnatty in West Jordan loved it
always a favorite my daughter made these tonight for my grandsons school tomorrow thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oldie but a goodie!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!