Microwave PralineFrom darksong 5 years ago
How to make it
- Line counter top with waxed paper (about 2-1/2 feet)
- Place first three ingredients in a 3-quart-microwave safe glass bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minute intervals x 4 (8 min total). Each time take out and stir.
- Then stir in pecans and vanilla and place back in microwave for 3 minutes. Candy should be the consistency and color of peanut butter.
- Stir, place back in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Drop candy by tablespoons onto waxed paper. Allow to cool and harden. ENJOY!