Yat-ka-meinFrom darksong 7 years ago
- 8oz linguini or your favorite noodle shopping list
- 1 beef and 1 chicken bouillion cube shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1-TBS Worsterchire sauce shopping list
- 1-TBS soy sauce shopping list
- 1 boiled egg sliced in half shopping list
- 3 green onions chopped shopping list
- 8 oz deli-sliced roast beef cut into strips shopping list
How to make it
- Boil noodles according to package. Add beef and chicken bouillion to wate and bring to a boil, then add sauces and noodles to broth.
- Spoon into bowl and top with roast beef, egg and green onion.
The Cookdarksong Memphis, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!