Creamiest Rice PuddingFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, combine 1/2 gallon milk, sugar and rice. Simmer, Covered, 1 hour, stirring frequently. Remove pan from heat and let rest 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, 1/4 cup milk, salt and vanilla. Stir into
- rice mixture and Return pot to low heat, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch dish and Cover with plastic wrap, folding back the corners to allow the steam to escape.
- When pudding has cooled to room temperature, remove plastic wrap and sprinkle surface of Pudding with cinnamon. Cover tightly (with fresh wrap) and refrigerate 8 or overnight.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
THANKS HENRIE FOR SHARING....JUST LIKE MY MOMMA USED TO MAKE.....GREAT COMFORT FOOD...
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?
HAVE A BLESSED WEEK-END
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
This sounds like what my Mom used to make, it was hard to wait till morning, but it was a great breakfast!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
MMMMMM... This looks wonderful..blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it