Malted Milk Ball BrowniesFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1 package (11.5 ounces) milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup instant malted milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup malted milk balls, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 pan
- Heat milk chocolate chips and margarine in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool slightly.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients, except malted milk balls.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped malted milk balls.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- ool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
i am drooling.................:}mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
You're killing me here, must make these!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
I like malted milk balls but have never used them in a recipe. I will try this one because it sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it