Porcini Sabayon With Serrano Ham Wrapped Pork TenderloinFrom chriesi 6 years ago
- 30 g dried porcini shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- salt, pepper shopping list
- 1 shallot shopping list
- 100 ml white wine shopping list
- 1 twig thyme shopping list
- 1 bouillon cube (if you have home made) shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 pork tenderloin shopping list
- about 6-7 slices serrano ham shopping list
- sage leaves shopping list
- Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Soak porcini for 30 minutes in 150 ml water. After press out, keep the porcini water and fry
- porcini in oil, add balsamic vinegar and when it is evaporated put aside.
- In a pot bring porcini water, wine with the onion to boil. Add bouillon cube, thyme and reduce so that you have about 100 ml at the end. In my case I have had 150 ml it worked out well. Salt, pepper.
- In another pot bring water to simmer while you whisk egg yolks frothy add porcini-wine liquid and keep on whisking. Whisk over steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Before serving add fried porcini.
- For the pork tenderloin add salt, pepper and dijon mustard. Fry it in some butter, add some sherry and after wrap in Serrano ham and sage leaves. Preheat oven to 200°C. Put pork in a heat proof bowl, pour some olive oil and sherry on the bottom and bake for 30 minutes covered and another 30 uncovered.