Grilled Prawns with Cucumber-Yogurt Dipping SauceFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- Prawns: shopping list
- 2Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 2Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- 11/2lbs. shelled,deveined uncooked large prawns or shrimp(12-16 ct) shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 11/2tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4c plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4c finely chopped peeled cucumber shopping list
- 1Tbs minced green onion shopping list
- 1/4tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all prawn ingredients except prawns in lafge resealable plastic bag. Add prawns;turn to coat. Refrigerate 30-60 mins.
- Meanwhile,mash 11/2tsp garlic and salt with back of fork or side of chef's knife to form a paste. Combine garlic and all remaining sauce ingredients in small bowl;cover and refrigerate.
- Heat grill. Thread prawns onto4(12-16")wooden or metal skewers. Grill covered,over med-high heat or coals 3-4 mins. or till prawns turn pink,turning once. Serve with sauce
- Note: Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 mins. prior tousing to prevent burning.