Salmon With Ginger and GarlicFrom fergie 6 years ago
- 1 Large salmon fillet (Chopped into large cubes) shopping list
- 2 x Pak Choi - Sliced shopping list
- 2 x Large carrots -Sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 x Large green bell pepper - Sliced into sticks shopping list
- Several mushrooms - sliced shopping list
- 600ml chicken stock shopping list
- 3 tbsn soy sauce shopping list
- 3cm Fresh ginger - Finely Chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic - Finely Chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp Mirim (Sweet Chinese wine) shopping list
- 2 tbsn Saki (or Shinese cooking wine) shopping list
- Large Portion of Thin egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the Garlic, Ginger, 2 tbsn Soy Sauce, Mirim, Fish Sauce and Saki in a container and add the Salmon.
- Cover and leave for for a few hours, or over night would be perfect.
- MAIN COURSE
- Add the stock to a large wok and bring to the boil. Add all the vegetables plus 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Simmer for 5 mins
- Add the Salmon and the manirnade to the vegtables
- Simmer genetly for 10 mins or until the Salmon os cooked
- Prepare the noodles according to the instructions and add to the wok and stir for 1 min
- Serve with Crusty Bread
The Cookfergie Sevenoaks, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!