CRISPY OVEN-FRIED CHICKEN BREASTSFrom tnacndn 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cornflake crumbs with garlic salt and paprika.
- Dip the breast pieces in the egg and then roll them in the seasoned cornflake crumbs.
- Line a shallow baking dish with aluminum foil and place the chicken breasts on foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan.
- When very hot, drizzle the oil over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes or until juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating7 people
Yummy, sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
its all goodminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
We love chicken and this really sounds great! Thanksliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
I Like Food82 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks552 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Pass Down Recipes310 members
Honey Whats For Dinner33 members
We Love It But134 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner119 members