Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A JarFrom redkitchen 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Place flour mixture in 1 quart jar. Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer. Seal with lid and decorate with fabic and ribbon
- Attach recipe:
- Preheat oven to 375*. Beat 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) softened butter or margarine
- 1 large egg and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until blended.
- Add cookie mix and 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional); mix well, breaking up any clumps.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes about 2 dozen
People Who Like This Dish 13
- Celtikmar Nowhere, Us
- debi4ever Nowhere, Us
- SC28 North Central, Arkansas
- sandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
- my4kids Conesus, NY
- paulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- szq Suffolk, VA
- gypsycreations Centralia, MO
- cutegirl23 California, LA
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating5 people
its always a great gift thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
What a great idea. Wonderful for making gift baskets. Thanks,
Paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
This would be an great ideal for all holidays.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it