Korean BBQ Short Ribs Gal-BiFrom fondue 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 large onion, minced shopping list
- 3 pounds Korean-style short ribs (beef chuck flanken, cut 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick across bones) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Pour soy sauce, water, and vinegar into a large, non-metallic bowl. Whisk in brown sugar, white sugar, pepper, sesame oil, garlic, and onion until the sugars have dissolved. Submerge the ribs in this marinade, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 7 to 12 hours; the longer, the better.
- 2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- 3. Remove ribs from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard the marinade. Cook on preheated grill until the meat is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookfondue New Westminster, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!