homemade pimento cheese with jalapenosFrom minitindel 6 years ago
How to make it
- shred cheese with food processor, will be chunky, add pimentos.
- mix with mayonnaise or mircle whip to taste.
- add chopped jalapenos, this will give it a nice spicy hot flavor
- leave it out if you want it mild.
- refrigerate until served.
People Who Like This Dish 3
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
I always make my own since I was 18 yrs. old, lol. This is somewhat like mine but I put mustard instead of jalapenos and only 1 cheese. I am trying it this way, next time.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it