Baked Lump Crab CakesFrom desertgypsy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Saute onion & celery in a small amount of butter or microwave until al dente, cool
- combine the seasoning and bread crumbs
- Lightly toss crumbs, celery & onion with the crab meat
- Lightly, without breaking the the lumps, add mayoanaise
- Form into desired size cakes
- Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes or until the tops are brown
The Cookdesertgypsy Santa Clara, NM
The Rating7 people
Great recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Always bought them out to eat, never made them. Will Now. Thanks, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
Finally....a recipe for 'REAL' crab cakes!
A small amount of filler....lots of crab and of course
I also like baking the cakes, as opposed to frying!
Will you be my 'Food Friend'?
A "5" for this ...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!